|16 daysturnaround||8 daysturnaround|
|Tourist or business multiple entry E-visa (for passport holders of Canada, USA, Japan and Australia) valid for 730 days with max 90 days stay||N/A||$ 122.00
|Tourist Multiple Entry visa valid for 1825 days with max 90 days stay||$ 259.50
|Business Multiple Entry visa valid for 1825 days with max 90 days stay||$ 279.98
|Work Multiple Entry visa valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 290.00
|US passport holders Tourist/Business Multiple Entry for - valid for up 5 years||$ 409.98
Nearest Brazil Holidays - Apply TODAY to avoid delays due to consulate closure!
|Thursday, Nov 15||Republic Day|
|Tuesday, Dec 25||Christmas Day (Natal)|
Brazil Visa Requirements
- E-VISA APPLICANTS MUST CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY: https://brazil.visacenter.ca/eformNOTE: We do not process e-visas for minors (applicants younger than 18 years old).
- Original signed valid passport required (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 2 empty pages)
- Filled out visa application form.
- One Photograph (5cm x 5cm on matt paper) - must be against white background (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable. Photos must be not older than 6 months.
- Non-Canadians must provide copy of Permanent Resident Card, valid Canadian visa or valid visa to the country of final destination (after Brazil). All non-Canadian passport holders must enter Brazil within 90 days from visa issuance date.
- Travel itinerary (reservation print-outs are acceptable)
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- Travel insurance is advised and may be purchased HERE
- Prices indicated are for Canadian passports holders only.
Brazil Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Letter from employer stating the nature of the business in Brazil, introducing the applicant and listing full details of contacts in Brazil.
- Business card for the applicant & travel itinerary (reservation print-outs are acceptable)
- URGENT SERVICE AVAILABLE ONLY IN TORONTO
Still have questions?
Most popular questions:
Q: My still valid Brazil visa is in my old expired passport. Do I need to apply for new visa to Brazil?
You may travel with 2 passports (old and new) till the expiration of your visa to Brazil. When you need to apply for a new visa, you may do so here: http://brazil.visacenter.ca
Q: What is the size of the picture that I must attach to Brazil visa application form?
You have to attach one photograph (5cm x 5cm) - must be against white background and on matt paper only. If you are coming to one of our offices (not drop-ff locations) then the photo can be made there on the spot. For other requirements please check http://brazil.visacenter.ca
Q: What is the validity of Brazil visa?
Brazil visa for Canadian passport holders is usually valid for 5 years and allows multiple entries during this period.
Q: Where can I get a visa to Brazil in Fredericton?
To get Brazil visa being in Fredericton you need to send all required documents as per http://brazil.visacenter.ca to our Ottawa office for processing.
The address of Visa Center in Ottawa is:
130 Albert St., B1 Level, Suite 7
Ottawa, ON, K1P 5G4
Q: Where can I get a visa to Brazil in Vancouver?
You may apply for Brazil visa in Vancouver at the following address:
550 West Broadway, Suite 730, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 0E9
Hours of operation: Mon. to Fri. from 9 am to 5 pm
Major Intersection: on W.Broadway, 1 block West of Cambie St
For more information including visa to Brazil application form, requirements, fees and processing timings please visit: http://brazil.visacenter.ca
Look in Brazil Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1155 Rene Levesque Blvd. West