Visa required arrow_forward
Brazil Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist Multiple Entry visa valid for 1825 days with max 90 days stay||$ 249.50
|Business Multiple Entry visa valid for 1825 days with max 90 days stay||$ 269.98
|US passport holders Tourist/Business Multiple Entry for - valid for up 5 years||$ 399.98
|Work Multiple Entry visa valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 280.00
Nearest Holidays - We advise to apply ASAP to avoid possible delays due to Brazil consulate closure during the upcoming holidays!
|Friday, Oct 28||Civil Servants' Day (Dia do Servidor Público)|
|Wednesday, Nov 2||All Souls' Day (Finados)|
|Tuesday, Nov 15||Republic Day|
Brazil Visa Requirements
- Original valid passport required (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 2 empty pages)
- One filled out Brazil visa application form (https://scedv.serpro.gov.br/frscedv/indexIdiomaIngles.jsp?lang=eng) - Print resulting 1- page PDF file, sign and forward it to Visa Center
- One Photograph (5cm x 5cm on matt paper) - must be against white background (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Non-Canadians must provide copy of Permanent Resident Card, valid Canadian visa or valid visa to the country of final destination (after Brazil). All non-Canadian passport holders must enter Brazil within 90 days from visa issuance date.
- Travel itinerary (reservation print-outs are acceptable)
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- Travel insurance is advised and may be purchased HERE
- For spectators with purchased tickets to attend the FIFA World Cup 2014. Condition(s): maximum validity is 90 days. Non-Extendable. Must enter Brazil by July 13th, 2014. May be extended to dependents without purchased tickets;
- For accredited personnel and volunteers of the FIFA World Cup 2014. Condition(s): maximum validity of the Visa is December 31st, 2014;
- For members of the press covering the FIFA World Cup 2014. Condition(s): maximum validity is 90 days. Non-Extendable. Must enter Brazil by July 13th, 2014. May be extended to dependents.
- Prices indicated are for Canadian passports holders only.
Brazil Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Letter from employer stating the nature of the business in Brazil, introducing the applicant and listing full details of contacts in Brazil.
- Business card for the applicant & travel itinerary (reservation print-outs are acceptable)
- URGENT SERVICE AVAILABLE ONLY IN TORONTO
Application center locations
400 5th Avenue SW,
600 de Maisonneuve
Blvd West, Suite 1700,